Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wedding Tagged!

 


Ok so I guess I'm it! I got "wedding tagged" by my good friend Mikki so here are some of my bridal pic's. Any of you who have used Nick Adams knows that you don't get a CD with your images on them so all of my favorite bridals are only on my walls or in my wedding book so these are some done by "Portia" which was a bridal package I won at the bridal fair. They aren't my favorite but you have all already seen the pic's from my wedding day so I figured these would be fun! Kade and I did our real bridals on the beach in San Diego so I liked these cuz they have the red rock in them which is totally who I am. St. George FOREVER! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Oh my Gorgeous!
So where were these taken? I love that Nick did your other pictures- they were incredible. It always helps to have beautiful people for portraits, but they were beautiful and totally unique!

Angela said...

mal you are stunning! really. your pictures are breath-taking. you are so photogenic....not fair!!!

Angela said...

i'm a total dork! i don't remember changing my display name, but i was "our fam" on you comments. oops!

The Hamlin Family said...

I L-O-V-E your pictures...so pretty!!! Can't wait 'til tomorrow!!!

Meghan Ence said...

We should play some tennis this week before it stats to get too cold. Beautiful pictures. I love all the pictures in your house too. You are so photogenic. The camera loves you!

The Hamlin Family said...

Just wanted to thank you for Saturday night. We had a BLAST!!! You put so much time into it and everything looked and tasted AWESOME!!!
PS...I'm waiting for those pictures of Jon the "Cow"!!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

okay first off I just have to say Epideral all the way! It was really not as bad as you would think, I hurt more 2 days after than I did the day of and even the day after. It is the most amazing feeling and what not that first time you look into your sweet babies eyes and stare back and forth. It is so worth every little bit. It is the funnest thing and I love it love it love it.