Friday, October 12, 2007

Sister of Mine!




Any of you that know my family know that we are REALLY close, sometimes it seems like we may be a little too close. Anyway, I love my sister and she has had some exciting things going on in her life so I just thought that I would give a shout out to little Liz! She is a freakin' monster on the volleyball court and after long talks and some serious contemplation she decided on a college to attend. Liz is going to Utah State University next fall on a full ride volleyball scholarship. It is so fun to watch her play and I can't believe how old she is getting, what does that make me?!? Now my entire family has become Aggie fans! We just went up there last weekend for one of Liz's volleyball tourneys and my dad dropped like $500 bucks on Aggie gear for the whole fam! Haha! Well congrats Liz and I love you! GO AGGIES! These were the only pictures I had of her. This was Homecoming a couple of weeks ago. One pic is with her date, and the other is with Zoey, her "niece" as Liz likes to call her.

2 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I cant believe libby is that old that is the weirdest thing to me. We are getting really old. HOLY CRAP! You are such a cute sister I love it and I love libby.

Kim said...

Give a shout out to liz for me too! She is the bomb diggity