Monday, October 15, 2007

Beach House Fun!

 
Posted by Picasa


For Labor Day weekend we took some friends down to the beach house for some VERY fun times! First you can see Hurst's beautiful body in his speedo that was his constant companion for the entire weekend. The boys had a great time surfing while the girls got some tanning in. Hurst turned my back into hamburger when he tackled me in the shallows. We had so much fun we had to crash on each other! On Monday the girls had a Temple day at the San Diego Temple. I had to drive so even though it is only like 30 minutes from the house, I have never driven in California freeway traffic before so we were all happy to get there in one piece. Me, Bre, and Suzanna had a beautiful time! It was so much fun and I want to thank all of our friends for all the good times. We sure love and appreciate all of you!

6 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

Looks like fun!! But your back looks like it hurts!

Meghan Ence said...

I love the beach. It looks like you guys had a great trip. Man, Hurst can be brutal. Especially in that Speedo!!!!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

Hey Malorie...I'm jealous on your tanning time at the beach. When we went there in Sept. there was no way I could work on my tan. I had one kid trying to swim in the water and the other one trying to eat the sand. No R&R for me there!!!
PS...Isn't the San Diego Temple beautiful? Matt and I were going to get married there, but we decided on LA temple because it had more meaning to us. (Both our parents were sealed there.)

The Hamlin Family said...

I am so excited for the 27th. Let me know how I can help. Food, decorations, etc. Hmmmmmm...What should I wear??? Better start looking!!!

Levi and Amanda said...

Super cute blog Ence's! You guys are so much fun!! Next time we go to play tennis we'll give you a call! :D

photography by Mikki said...

Wow- this looks like such a great time! And ouch on your back!
Well- I've "wedding tagged" you so see my blog for details...