Friday, April 27, 2007

Zion

So my dad has always tried to enforce a sense of appreciation on me of nature and the beautiful world we live in. As usual, I didn't really care throughout my growing up experience. Now, however, I truly love how wonderful and beautiful this place we live in is. I can see why people who have never been here freak out when they see our mountains, blue skies, and red dirt. I feel very grateful for such beautiful surroundings and hope I can grow to appreciate them more as I get older...and wiser. We went on a little hike, Me, Kade, my dad, sister, and brother, and of course how could be leave behind ZOEY! It was so fun to just chill out and let the busy world leave our minds for a while. I also made me realize how lucky I am to have such an awesome fam! I guess this post is a post of gratitude! :)







6 comments:

Rachel & Jeramy said...

You are so cute Mal!!! I do have to agree with you...this place is beautiful. We still need to go hiking one of these days. What are you doing this weekend??

Jer & Mick said...

Fun pics mal. I liked that post. Remember when me and you took our siblings and went on a hike. That was fun!! I love those little hikes in zions:)

Jer & Mick said...

haha yeah thats my plan too...i'm going today and tonight with jer and tomorrow with jer and then hopefully i will have everything...um i'm good probably around one but yeah lets play it by ear and see what happens...i will call you after the temple and stuff. and yeah we were so sweet it high school/college. That day you fell......lets just say i will never be able to laugh enough about that hahahahaha

Crystlee said...

Ok so your page is so cute! I'm jealous hahaha. So what are you doing tomorrow? Do you wanna play? it would be totally fun! :)

Camie said...

I totally agree with you about what an amazing place SG really is. I think its great you have such a love for the outdoors, especially that you can share that with your family.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

well, we dont care which we have. Boy or Girl I dont really care. Personally I think i would do better with a girl first, but it doesnt matter to me really. We get to find out the 21st of may wahoo. like 2 1/2 weeks.
love ya