Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt


So you would think that at 20 years old I would be done easter egg hunting...NO WAY! My parents had a "grown-up" easter egg hunt at their house on Sunday. Each egg had $$$$Money$$$$ in them! Me, Kade, Liz, and Hunter were all knocking each other down trying to get the most eggs. Then there was a big egg for each one of us that had our names on them that were hidden really hard and they had a grand prize in them. All in all I made $30 bucks. Not bad for a leisurely Sunday activity! I LOVE EASTER!

5 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

That sounds fun!!! Its always fun to do kid things ya know...you don't feel quite so grown up! The invitations weren't anything alike...just the same colors. haha so that was funny and no that is a different Heidi Hafen, its jers cousin.

Jer & Mick said...

We do need to get more friends on here though!...but thats the thing...we don't have many friends do we? haha

Jer & Mick said...

we need to sit her down in front of a computer and make her do it!! haha and then.... thinkin of more friends... amber?...i guess we are losers...no friends :(

Crystlee said...

Hey Mal! So I finally figured out this thing! Yeah! So I'm cool now! tehe Anywho have you and your mom figured out a time for facials? Let me know!

Mal and Kade said...

Crystle what's your blog spot address?