Monday, April 23, 2007

Sick Puppy

Ok-ok here is a new post for all you whiners out there. I have been waiting to download some pics (which I still haven't done) so this one is just a story. On Thursday afternoon Zoey was acting really lethargic, she didn't even do anything but lift her head when my dad came over, which is really wierd cuz she usually freaks out with excitement. So for about 3-4 hours she wouldn't move, I was starting to get really worried. Then, all of a sudden she started acting better, she got up and started playing around. We thought that she was fine, until these wierd bumps started forming on top of her head. They got bigger and bigger until her eyes were swollen shut and her snout looked like it was going to explode. I stayed up late with her trying to not let her itch it. When we woke up in the morning the swelling was down and by that evening she was feeling all better. She's back to her excited self now! It was so sad and scary, we think she either got bit by a spider or ate a poisinous plant. Either way I hope it never happens again! Poor Zoey!

4 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

oh poor zoey. I hope she doesn't do that again thats scary.

Camie said...

I was so excited for a new post from you. Anyways sounds like Zoey gave you a little scare. Hope shes doing better...

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

hey i changed my blogspot address its not clintandbrielle.blogspot.com love ya

Crystlee said...

That's so crazy! so you still have to help me on this whole blog spot thing. I'm not getting it!