Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I love my sister!







Well, as many of you have heard Liz has a big decision coming up! Utah State and U of U both want her to play volleyball for them. She has been really stressted trying to decide what will be best for her. I think NEITHER! I will miss her too much if she's that far away!:( Since I have been married, Liz comes over to my house like at least 3 times a week after school. We have become so close, she really is my best friend! So...I wanted to dedicate this post to her. I will miss her no matter what her decision is, but I am so proud of her and her many accomplishments! I LOVE YOU LIBBI!

4 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

oh...tear. Loved that post mal...you should make her make a blog since she is moving away to school then it will be funner to keep in touch with her! I love libbi too!!

Rachel & Jeramy said...

That is sad!! And by the way about your hubby maybe he wants to start polygamy or something...you'll have to inform him I am a man hater. PS you need to be bringing me some cake over later tonight!! hee hee

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

okay, i will get shelly's email if i can remember. Since I have been pregnant my memory has gone down the tube. Isnt Libby just a jr. right now? If she is then she still has one more year, but that goes by way too fast. Love ya

Camie said...

That was so tender. Isn't great to have siblings...I know my sisters are my best friends.