Friday, June 12, 2009

Farewell to Civi

So...Many of you who read this blog will recognize the car in these photographs. That's because many of you have riden in this beloved vehicle because Civi was my main form of transportation from the age of 15 to about 3 days ago when Civi and I had to go our separate ways. Civi and I had been through high school, college, and the first 3 years of marriage together so you can see why it was difficult to part. I actually didn't want to get a new car until we had kids but someone made us an offer on Civi we couldn't refuse so we had to say farewell. Now I am ridin' in a sweet new car (pictures to come) but Civi will always hold a place in my heart. So, now begins a new chapter of my life without Civi...

Frowny Face

Weeping Over Civi

Civi in Profile

2 comments:

Whitnee said...

this is so aweful...im about the saddest person now that you have lost something that was apart of you. What new car did you get?

The Hatch's said...

Oh how sad!!! I'll miss little civi!!!!!!! What kind of car did you get???