Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another fun week in Encinitas...

Ok, so we were supposed to leave for Cancun the day the boys graduated but because of freakin' swine flu we had to cancel. So we are trying to reschedule but we still wanted to celebrate graduation in an appropriate fashion so... week at the beach house! Yay! All of us friends went down and my whole fam came too so we had a grand ol' time! Now I have to warn you that Liz and I can get pretty weird when we spend too much time together so some of the pictures may be disturbing to some viewers! Oh how I love my friends and my family!









6 comments:

The Frei's said...

Thanks so much for letting us come! WE had a great time! That picture of Kade is sweet!

photography by Mikki said...

Wow- such a fun place! I have been to that exact beach, and I have to say this makes me sick wanting to be there:) You guys are so great! Congrats to Kade on Graduation-

Kim said...

Congrats Kade!!!
Looks like you all had fun spending time together - and that's what it's all about.

Diana said...

Looks like so much fun! You and Liz are such nerds! :)

Jess said...

Even though you weren't able to go to Cancun it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Congrats Kade!

Whitnee said...

malface.. mykelle and i are just sitting here peeing our pants looking at kade's vb diving picture. its probably the funniest thing of all time. every time we look at it we just crack up hahaha we cant stop laughing!