Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sky Diving!!!


Ok, so last Saturday Kade and I went sky diving for the first time. It was the thrill of a lifetime and I can't wait to do it again. We went with Kade's dad and brother and it was incredible. Since it was our first time we had to go tandum(with a partner) but I was glad. I was pretty surprised with how NOT nervous I was. I have always wanted to do it but I thought that once it came down to it I would be way scared but I wasn't. You can see the teeny, tiny plane we had to go up in behind us and it took about half an hour to get to 10,000 feet, which is where you want to be to jump. We were free-falling for about 60 seconds (which is totally the funnest part) and then pulled the chute and rode in for about 4-5 minutes. I got a little queasy on the plane ride,cuz I have such a weak stomach but other than that it was awesome! Any of you out there that are thinking about doing it, DO IT! We had the time of our lives! We actually had a guy jump with us that filmed each one of us so I will see if I can get the video up here. It is pretty cool, and really funny!

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Megan said...

New car and skydiving??!!??!! Lucky! That's what I want to do for my birthday. It looks awesome! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

I like how you both dressed to match the parachute. Thousands of feet in the air and still stylish... nice!

photography by Mikki said...

oK. so for a minute there I thought i was going to be adventurous like you two by going to europe...and now you go and do this...i just can't keep up. You guys are thebomb.com!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

You have got guts! Skydiving and a new car- that is pretty sweet stuff- Hey I didnt forget about our lunch date for some reason this week just crept up and flew on by so can we go like next week maybe? Let me know!
ps your new car is totally cute

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Ohhh, I so want to do this!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. And cool car!

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

where you are your vacation pictures you slacker?!do i need to come next door and stalk you till you do it?!