Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation!!!

I am so dang proud of my hubby! He got his MBA last weekend and I am just glowing with pride. He has worked very hard and totally deserves a reward for all he has accomplished. I can't believe I am married to a man with a Master's Degree. I am also grateful that he is officially done with school! No more lonely nights with Zoey! Haha! I am excited that our future children will most likely not have to miss spending time with their daddy on account of schooling. He got his degree with 2 of his best friends, Josh Hurst & Blake Frei, and all of us just couldn't be more excited! The only down side to this event was the fact that us 3 couples were supposed to leave for Cancun the day they graduated but on account of swine flu we had to cancel. We are rescheduling though and should be heading to somewhere beautiful and tropical in the next month or two. I will keep you posted. Anyway, congrats honey. I am so proud of you!










6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Kade! Nice job on the MBA. For as long as I have known you, you have been studying. It's kind of strange to think that you're done. Unless... did someone say doctorate? Dr. Kade Ence... it has a nice ring to it. I digress...

The Camps said...

Congrats Kade! that is a huge accomplishment! We are Proud of you :)

The Frei's said...

Thanks Mal for putting the picture of my adorable face on here! Haha! But thanks for taking us to the beach house! We had a GREAT time!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Congrats Kade! And Mal! It is a lot of work to support (helping them with papers, hanign out by yourself, etc) a spouse during their education!

Anonymous said...

So... You gorgeous... As always... :)

Hey I updated the reunion blog! I don't know if you 've seen it yet. Check it out! :) And let me know if you can make it! :)
-Jenna Heinrich Corry

Diana said...

Congratulations Kade! That's awesome!!