Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Liz's first start!


 
Posted by Picasa


Last weekend I made another trip up to Logan to visit my lil' sis. She had double home games and my dad and I really wanted to watch the team play. Then, a couple days before we left Liz called me and told me that she was going to be starting. She competes for her position with two seniors who are really good so she hasn't been seeing the court as much as she is used to so we were all really happy for her. We spent 4 days up there and had a great time watching her play and just being together. I miss her a ton and since she is so busy with volleyball she never gets to come home so although I freaking hate the drive I must admit that it is worth it to see my sis every once in a while. Liz played awesome and it almost made me teary eyed to see her play again. I am always so amazed at how talented she is and it makes me sad to think that I don't get to watch her all the time anymore like I did when she was in high school. I guess that's life. We all have to grow up sometime! Good luck Libbi, GO AGGIES! P.S. For those of you who want to know they lost to Fresno State in 5 and beat Nevada in 5.

7 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

Looks like fun! Kayde just taught his little one to say "Go Aggies"!! Its so cute i'll have him cheer for Liz!! haha

Jess said...

I agree, the drive to Logan does suck! Looks like you had fun though, nothing beats seeing a sister.

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Mal- Just wondering. Jeff wants to dress up like Indiana Jones for Halloween probably. I know your sister had that theme for Gradnight- Do you know who I could talk to get some stuff for a costume? Let me know!... oh- and Jeff's sister is an Aggie too! Woohoo Aggies!

Bevin&Jeremy said...

hey! Its been fun getting together with you guys! Lets do it more often.

Run For Annette said...

Annette Lake has breast cancer, you may know her from the computer lab at Snow Canyon. Come out on Wednesday 29th to support her with her fight with breast cancer! If you pre register it will cost only 15 dollars, and includes a t-shirt. Check out the blog for more information!

P.S. Make sure you add "Run For Annette" to your blogging friends!
And spread the word!

Run For Annette said...

Sorry For The Confusion
The 2K Fun Run Has Been Moved To
Thursday, October 30th 2008
7 pm - 9:30 pm

The Hamlin Family said...

Congrats to your sister. That's awesome. College sports is SO different than High School. I'm glad you've been able to see her play (and start)!!!