Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Weekend in Vegas!

 


This last Saturday was my birthday so Kade asked me what I wanted and I said, "I want to go shopping in Vegas!" So off we went with our BFF's Pascal and Suzanna. We left Saturday afternoon and shopped at the Fashion Show mall until it was time for dinner at Cheesecake Factory, which was amazing as usual, and after that we did some more shopping at the Forum shops. Of course I had to hit up A&F and I could never pass up the MAC store; which is technically my version of heaven:). After that we walked the strip a little and did some gambling-nothing too big. I did double my money at one point. I put a dollar in the machine to play some Black Jack and started winning a few and Suzanna told me if i made it to 2 dollars I should cash out so that's what I did. Haha, like I said "Big Money!" We spent the night at South Point, and it was a really nice hotel. It had a bowling alley in it so we bowled a few games, and I even beat Kade 2 of the 3 games we played. It was definitely birthday luck! Sunday we went to the new outlet mall at the south end of town and it was beautiful and they had an H&M so I was super excited. We also ate at YougurtLand and it was delicious. Sorry this is so long, I just had the greatest birthday ever! Thanks to Kade, Pascal, and Suzanna for an awesome birthday!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Mickell said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! I love that Kade took you shopping for your birthday...So fun!!! I love catching up on your guys' blog...Tell Kade Hi! Oh, one more thing-You guys are such a cute couple..its fun to see what you are up too!

Jenna Marie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!! :) Yay! Happy Birthday!

Jer & Mick said...

I'm glad you had a good one!! I think now is when we stop keeping track of how old we are...after 21 whats next?... Over the Hill? haha

Dixie State Volleyball said...

Hey that's my shirt!!!!!!!!!! THIEF......

Frei Family said...

Wow!! you guys have been up to some fun stuff!! Happy Birthday!!

The Hatch's said...

Looks like you had fun! I do want you to know that I did call you and left a message. ;0 So I think that you should just come by because then that's an excuse for us to see each other since I haven't seen you in like months!!

The Frei's said...

No way...your actually going to be around this weekend! But we unfortunately are not. Brad and his wife are getting sealed this weekend. I just can't wait til we are all done with school and can hang out more!

Jess said...

Mal! I just came accross your blog, I've added you to my list of friends. I hope you don't mind. Looks like you guys are doing great and having lots of fun!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Happy (late) birthday! I think I want to come be in your family! You guys have too much fun!!

Hooper's said...

I am a friend of Kade's from high school. You two look like you are having a lot of fun. I don't here much about you since Kade's mom moved back to St. George. Keep having all of that fun!