Tuesday, September 9, 2008

San Francisco!

 


It seems like I have been gone doing something fun almost every single weekend. Don't get me wrong, I have had a blast but I think one weekend I just want to spend at my house. Until then I guess I will just keep blogging about all the crap I'm doing. Anyway, this weekend adventure was San Fran, Cali! Kade didn't get to go on this one since his boss is more strict about time off than mine (haha) so I went down there with my fam. Liz's team had a tournament down there so we decided we could go watch and do some sight-seeing as well. The team actually didn't do so good but we had a fun time besides. Plus, it was so awesome to see Liz again. We get to talk all the time on ichat but it isn't the same as real life. Dang, I miss that girl (don't tell her I said that!). Anyway, we got to do all the traditional stuff, ride on the cable car, eat a ton of sourdough bread since that's my fam's fav anyway, clam chowder, walk the piers, walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, eat pizza, visit the Ghirardelli chocolate factory, check out Lombard Street (the most crooked street in the world), ya know... Stuff like that. I had a good time with my little bro and it was his b-day on Sunday so we decided to celebrate on Saturday since we would be going home on his actual b-day. We went to Rainforest Cafe and had dinner and a "Volcano" cake for dessert. San Fran is a beautiful city and it was fun to visit.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

I can't believe all the wonderful things that you have done in the last couple months! So awesome. I know the feel. even though we didn't do as cool and spectacular things as you we were gone for like a whole month and it was great but it is nice to just be home too! we just last minutely decided to move up here :) the people I nanny for decided to move up here and offered me my job still and then KYler as well! we're crazy but we are loving it up here!

Shelly said...

That is just how I feel. I was gone forever and I just wanted a chill weekend.

San Fran looked like a blast! I love it there!

Jer & Mick said...

sounds like more fun mal! live it up! hope everything is going good :)

Jenn said...

I'm jealous, you guys are always going on fun trips!!

Lindsey and Jake Palmer said...

Mal i got a blog! haha, i guess its what comes with being married! Im so sad i didn't get to see you the last weekend in St. George!! ss ya tons hope all in great!

The Leishman's said...

Mal your blog always looks great!!! Everytime i look at it you've been somewhere new:)How fun! Im putting you on my list of friends... Hope you don't mind. You can view my blog at the-leishman-family.blogspot.com Merilee

Angela said...

How fun to be with your fam. Does Liz like school up there? I know how you feel about missing those siblings. Ash and Ry are both at BYU-I now. Way too far away!!