Friday, April 4, 2008

Jazz Game

Well, since it is taking me so long to get those other cruise pic's on my computer I thought I would post about the Jazz Game that Kade and I went to. His dad got tickets so his dad took this girl that he met on the internet (AWKWARD) cuz they had never met in person 'til then and then Kade and I. They were on the 4th row behind the Jazz bench and the tickets included the dinner on the top floor of the Delta Center or whatever the heck it is called now. Anyway, we had a really good time and I have to thank my father-in-law for the great seats!

Dinner "On top of the world"

D. Will shooting some frees

Jazz playing some "D"

They played the Lakers and lost but it was still fun! It's funny how into it some people get. I guess I will always be a Jazz fan at heart since I grew up during the days of Stockton and Malone. I'm a Utahn, what can I say? Go Jazz! Haha!

7 comments:

Ben & Kirsten said...

You are totally invited! I just didn't have any contact info for you till AFTER they went out! So it's next Saturday, April 12th. The reception is from 4-6 at the Shadow Mountain chapel. 100 N. Valley View Drive...if you're not sure where that is, let me know. But I'd LOVE to see you there! :)

The Hamlin Family said...

HUMMMMM...I probably would have rooted for the Lakers...since that was my team growing up!!! HAHAHA!!! That looks like sooooo much fun. One time I "randomly" got to sit behind the Lakers bench ike that again because you are when they were playing the Kings. FRONT ROW!!!! RIGHT NEXT TO THE TUNNEL...so I got to give them ALL a high five (this was like 4 years ago when Karl Malone played). That will be such an awesome memory for you...although I'm sure you guys will get to do that again since you are ALWAYS doing fun things!!! I loved your cruise pictures too. You guys win for: MOST EXCITING COUPLE EVER THAT GOES EVERYWHERE!!! So much fun!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

PS...That last comment makes no sense. Something happened when I posted it. Maybe it has to do with Livvy always pounding the keyboard!!! She has messed up our computer so many times. So, it was supposed to say that I got to sit behind the Lakers when they were playing the Kings. Sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mal! I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like you've been a busy woman! Isn't blogging great! I love catching up on everything/everyone. If it makes you feel any better I can't believe how big Mckenzie is either, time is flying by! Are you guys in St. George?

Frei Family said...

Hi!! I saw our blog through someone elses and thought i would say hi!! It looks like the jazz game was fun... and the cruise too! I sure do miss Utah... I hope you and kade are doing great, talk to you soon!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

hey Mal! Your blog is so fun..you guys sure have lots of great adventures! We hope your doing great! I about died reading the story of your dog eating the stuffed animal and it coming from both ends the next couple of days!!! kyler and I laughed so hard. Well we just got a blog as well..still workin on getting up, running and cute..but its kylerandhillary.blogspot.com

Jenna Marie said...

Holy Shmoly... You're due for an update! You and Kade always have lots of adventures... I'm sure you had plenty of "blog-worthy" ones since this! :) Hope to see more soon! :) (You guys are so cute together)