Thursday, April 24, 2008

Costa Rica!



So Liz finally decided where she wanted to go for her Sr. Trip. We have been tossing a few options around for a number of months now and the decision has finally been made. We are going to Costa Rica on June 21st for a week and a half! It is just going to be my family and Kade and I. The last time Kade came on a family trip with us was to Australia about a year before we got married so we are about due for another fun and exciting adventure! My dad actually went to Costa Rica with a group last year which is who convinced Liz that this is the place you want to be. We are looking forward to half of the trip exploring the jungles of Monte Verde and seeing the wildlife there and also visiting the active volcano in Arenal. The next half of the trip will be spent at the Marriott Jaco Beach Resort where we will swim, spa, and play tennis, golf, and most likely get some surfing in. We are all REALLY excited. It's always fun to have something to look forward to and you know Kade and I can't go very long without an adventure so this is our next big one! I think I have about lost my tan from the cruise so I better get working on the that again!

6 comments:

The Kitchens said...

Uh, how awesome of a vacation is that!?! I'm jealous! That will be so much fun! That makes me need a good vacation like that...

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

O how fun. I am totally Jealous, that is a long time to not go on a big vacation with the fam. Remember when we went to NC I loved that trip so much. I cant believe Marissa has 2 boys and I have a girl it is so crazy.We are those old people now. RUDE

Jer & Mick said...

Yay for senior trips!!!!!!! I was just thinking of how much fun we had. Those were good times! Have fun!!

Mickell said...

That sounds So fun!!! I am jealous! Our next big trip is to California to Disneyland and the beach!!! Gotta love having kids :)...no I really am way excited! Have Fun!!!

The Hamlin Family said...

That looks and sounds awesome. You'll have tons of fun...you always do!!! Hey, before you guys are "gone" for the summer, we need to go out to dinner sometime. Give us a call...we can always get a babysitter.

PS...Thanks for helping me out with Livvy today...you are such a lifesaver!!!

Ben & Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh! You are such a jet setter! :) I'll be consulting you as my travel guide for our anniversary ok? If I can talk Ben out of Hawaii. He graduated college there, so he has a personal attachment! :) LUCKY girl though!