Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cruise 2008!

 


All right, I finally got these pictures on the computer. This is just the first half (that's all that would fit on the memory stick) so there will probably be one more post of pictures from the cruise. We had an absolute blast. We traveled with 3 other couples and all became great friends by the end! Our first stop was Jamaica, then Grand Caymans, then Cozumel and this includes the first half of Cozumel, the next one will have the rest of Cozumel and the Bahamas! I am so very grateful to have a husband who loves to travel as much as I do and who I can share all these amazing experiences with. No adventure would be as fun without him by my side, so thanks Kade for being a wonderful you! Hope everyone enjoys!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

your hair is still so dark, it is hard for me to get used to- i really like it though. looks like you guys had so much fun. How is life going anyway?

Ben & Kirsten said...

YAY! I'm glad you found me! And yes, we will totally have to keep in touch now! I am so glad we have the internet, I would have lost touch with so many people if not! :) It looks like you had a WAY fun time on your cruise! We are SO excited to take a vacation...I love honeymoons cuz after a stressful time, you totally need them! Fun fun! I'll check up on ya soon! :)

Jer & Mick said...

looks like fun!!! where is the next big adventure too?

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Malorie... Looks like you had a blast... I hope to someday take a REAL vacation with Jeff- haha. That would be nice. We're at least planning on California this summer though. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mickell said...

Looks like a way fun trip! I love this cruise! I am glad to find someone else out there who likes to travel like us:) ...Hey I like your hair by the way-really cute!