Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Change of plans

Well I don't know if any of you have been watching the news but there are some of the most severe blizzards in the east in 25 years, so due to all the snow we weren't able to do the church history tour, we couldn't even fly out there. I just flew home from Florida with the rest of my group so I didn't have to travel by myself but thanks everyone for all the advice and words of comfort anyway. I have been really busy with work but I am going to get some pic's from the cruise up here ASAP. And by the way we had an INCREDIBLE time!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That's crazy! My mom had to fly from Atlanta to Texas last Saturday and was stuck at the airport for some extra hours because of snow.

Too bad you all missed the trip, hopefully you can do it again soon!

AJ is no lonmger in primary and with adding new families we are trying to changing some. Glad you are home!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

That is a bummer! That would have been fun, but not in all that snow-no way! Molly does love it outside if she gets mad we take her out there and instant happiness! How was the cruise and how is everything going?

Jer & Mick said...

well you would have froze anyways huh?! Are you going to be able to reschedule? That sounds like a way fun trip! Anything new i haven't talked to you for ever

The Hamlin Family said...

Bummer about your trip...but hopefully you will be able to make it up sometime. I'm glad you had a fun time on your cruise...oh, and I probably don't want to see the pictures...because I will get WAY JEALOUS!!! (Hahaha) I'm totally kidding. I can't wait to see how FUN AND RELAXING your cruise was. Glad you're finally home!!!

Megan said...

Yup we live out here and we got a ton of snow...ridiculous! Not a good time to come out. We got a good 20 inches or so in MARCH...yuck. Enjoy the beautiful weather in St. George!