Thursday, February 28, 2008

Here we go...


Well, tomorrow Kade and I leave for our cruise! I am really excited, but kinda stressed, I know it will be awesome once we get there, it's the getting there that is the problem. See, after our cruise I fly straight up to Palmyra, NY to meet up with my family for the church history tour, so really I am packing for 2 weeks for completely different climates. Kade has to get back to work and school so I am just going to be spending the time with my family. I am excited but kind of nervous, ok I am SUPER nervous because I have never traveled anywhere by myself. I have to spend the night in Florida by myself and then catch a cab to the airport and check in and fly by myself to New York, SCARY!!!!! Most of you are probably laughing at what a wuss I am, I mean I have traveled to a lot of places in my life, just never alone! O well, I will just have to get over it and know that I will have a great time if I make it there alive! Haha! So peace out for a few weeks, I hope things go well for everyone while I am gone!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I love it! You are going to be fine! Enjoy the next two weeks! They sound like so much fun! I cannot wait to hear all about them and see some amazing pictures! I am heading your way in April! I can't wait to see you!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

how fun you lucky duck. It is scary to travel by yourself I agree, but it is kinda adventerous. YEAH! Tell your family that i say hi, I cant beleive molly is as big as she is either. Tell liz thanks. I think she is a darling lovely girl along with you.

The Hamlin Family said...

OH...The good old days...when you can just pack up and leave...just the two of you!!! You are lucky!!! I need a nice 2 week vacation right now. Anyways, I am definitely NOT laughing at you...because I would be scared crazy too if I had to stay in Florida alone and try to get to NY all by myself. But, you are a "Pro-Traveler" by now, so I'm not worried about ya!!! Have fun and get some sun in for me too...maybe you'll tan will rub off on me at church!!!

Sarah said...

Just take stuff to keep you occupied and the time will fly by until you are with your family! You will be fine. Have everything organized so you have it right when you need it (boarding pass, cell phone, etc.) and don't be too scared or embarassed to ask if you need direction or something. These people will never see you again, you're a tourist! Just have fun!

Mickell said...

Hey Malorie I just had to say Hi...I found your blog on a friends blog...but I am jealous that you guys are going on a cruise! What cruise are you guys going on? I love crusin! Have fun and tell Kade Hi!