Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas!

Well I know that it has been FOREVER since I've posted but I promise I will get back on top of things here. Now that Kade is back in school I will have tons of free time to myself! So as you can see I am now a brunette, who'd a thunk?!?! So everyone let me know what you think, you can be honest! We had a great Christmas this year, I hope all of you did too!


This is Christmas Eve at my parents. They got a love sac for an early Christmas present to themselves and Zoey decided that it should be hers, she's in the middle in all the blankets(her favorite place to be!)


Everyone thinks we look a lot more alike now hm.....


Zoey getting all her presents out of her stocking Christmas morning (is that stocking not adorable!) It was really fun with Zoey, its not the same as kids on Christmas morning but its a lot better than a couple of boring grown ups!

Kade totally spoiled me and gave me.... a CRUISE!!!! We leave on March 2 and I am so excited. We are going to Jamaica, the Grand Caymans, Cazumel and the Bahamas! I can't wait. We hope that everyone had a great Christmas, a little late!

5 comments:

The Hamlin Family said...

I agree...you haven't posted in FOREVER!!! I love your hair...and I've already told you, but I think you look exactly like your sister. It's fun changing things up every now-and-then!!! Does Kade like it??? We need to all go to dinner sometime. Oh, and Livvy's party was fun. Just Matt's family and mine. What else do you do for a one-year-olds bday??? You can't throw a big birthday bash...maybe next year though!!! At least she was feeling good and in a good mood. That's the main thing!!! PS...Zoe is one spoiled dog...and a cruise!!! Lucky you!!! I'm going to have to tell Matt about that. Maybe one year he'll surprise me like that too...if I'm lucky!!!

Meghan Ence said...

I love love love your hair. It looks so good both ways. You are just all around gorgeous! You are so lucky, a cruise for Christmas. That's awesome. I love Zoey's stocking. Very cute. She is totally your little baby. I love it!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Well,first off you can come see Molly for real life whenever you would like. We would both like that very much. I like your hair dark, it looks so different, but I like it. You and liz do look a lot more alike. Holy Crap a cruise for christmas lucky duck.Zoey is so cute and looks like she is loved so much by everyone. I can still remember your sweet GOZO, what a cute white fur ball that little one was. Well Have a good day. and yes its about time you posted.

Sarah said...

Hi Mal! Glad you got a cruise-better do all the traveling before you become a home-body (like that will ever happen)! I like your hair either way. I am all about changing and being different. It's fun!

The Hamlin Family said...

Hey...I just wanted you to know that I posted a little message on Sarah's blog...the one you left on mine. I wasn't sure if she'd see it since I did a new post...so I let her know. Talk to you later!!!