Thursday, August 28, 2008

Utah State...

A few weeks ago my dad and I drove up to Logan to officially move my sister in. She had actually gone up there at the beginning of July to start lifting with the team and getting better acquainted with their routines but she had come home almost every weekend and we had still seen her a lot. This time it was a for real move and now we don't get to see her unless we go to her games. It was fun to get her all settled but it sucked for both of us to realize that it will never be the same again. I am gonna miss her so much, she has been such a huge part of my life and it is gonna feel so empty without her here. She is my best friend and I love her to death! I am so proud of everything she has accomplished and I know that she will be an awesome volleyball player for Utah State. Go Aggies!




I got her the bedding for her 18th birthday and we have just been saving it until now. Please tell me that is not the cutest thing EVER!

6 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

That is way cute bedding! It seems like your sister and you have the same kind of relationship as Kellie and I. Sisters are so great! :) Oh- And it was fun to see you yesterday. We should have talked more! :)

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Sad! She is all grown up that is so weird. And that bedding is right up my ally where did you get that ca-ute set up?

The Hatch's said...

Super cute I just can't believe she's so old!

The Frei's said...

That is a way cute setup! How sad, but exciting! Blake and I are Aggie fans now too! Go Liz!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Yeah for Liz! Sad for you. Be sure to keep us posted on her games and stuff. I miss seeing her at school already! Cute bedding too.

Jer & Mick said...

Crazy! College i can't believe it! Sad for you mal, just remember if you want to make a quick weekend trip...call me! I got family up there too now...and it is way to far away.