Monday, August 18, 2008

Lake Powell

 


Our summer trip to Powell this year was a blast! We stayed on the Ence's house boat with family and friends and it was awesome. Everyday we would wake up early and go wakeboarding and then head home for lunch, go out to wake surf, head home for dinner, and sometimes we would even make a 3rd run. I love being in the water, I really think Kade and I might produce some kind of aquatic creature as our child because we both can't ever get enough of the water whether it's swimming pool, ocean, or lake we love it all. We got to spend some great times with our good friends Rhett and Sara Frei and Brian and Jenn Schiller and of course we can't forget the adorable Breckin, he made the trip even more fun! Kade's Uncle Jon and his wife were also there. It was good times had by all I think. We even got to go on a private helicopter ride around lake Powell, it was absolutely beautiful. Sorry we don't have very many pictures. Sometimes we get having too much fun and forget to snap the camera. I just want to say thanks to our great friends. We are so blessed to have such awesome people in our lives.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Malorie!! I'm glad you found our blog!! Powell was SO much fun! Hopefully we can do it again next summer! It was so fun getting to know you, we'll have to get together when were in St. George!

Jenn said...

p.s. Breckan just saw the pictures on your blog and he saw your0 and said Malorie!! It was so cute!

The Frei's said...

Hi Mal, so i finally got the blogging thing kind of figured out! That's cool you got to go on a helicopter ride. If you guys can come back out this week with us! We haven't seen you guys in forever!

Kyler and Hillary said...

what a great trip... lake powell is nothing BUT great! thats amazing that you went for a helicopter ride! what a blast

The Hatch's said...

Looks like fun! Well school is so great! I totally love it! We NEED to get together!

Frei Family said...

Yay for Lake powell!! I want to go back!! It was so fun getting to know you better!! Well have to all get together when we come to SG!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Looks like you are just have way too much fun. I have not been to the lake in a very long time and it you make it look so enjoyable. Miss ya.

Jocee said...

How are you friends with Sara? I was best friends with Sara in elementary school! I'm glad you guys had such a good time at Lake Powell. I love the lake! I'd love it even better if I looked like you in a swimming suit!