Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving at the beach

 


Thanksgiving was so fun! This year we took my family down to the beach house. We woke up every morning, went for a long walk, then played sand volleyball for like 2-3 hours, went and walked on the beach, then usually ate something and surfed, played games, or read until it got dark! Then we usually played the WII or went somewhere fun for dinner. We had Thanksgiving dinner catered which was so nice not to have to make and clean up after and did plenty of shopping at all the good spots! I am very thankful for my husband and the wonderful person he is. I am also very grateful for my wonderful family, I can't imagine what life would be with out all of them! Happy Thanksgiving...now its officially Christmas Time!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

photography by Mikki said...

Hey Mal! Gosh, how fun in CA!
We should be mailing you guys the disks this weekend. So you'll have them Mon or Tues.

Meghan Ence said...

Thanksgiving at the beach sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving to me. It looks like your family had a ton of fun!

The Hamlin Family said...

I was wondering where you were on Sunday...and now that I know...I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!!! That sounds like so much fun...relaxing at the beach for Thanksgiving. Your family is so cute.
PS...Matt and his "rumor's"... hahaha...but I'll talk to you about it sometime!!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Well that just sounds like a whole lot of fun. Yeah I am so glad you finally got to meet molly we really have to meet up sometime. My parents are moving to a house on red mountain drive. They are weird and just one day decided they wanted to move.

Jer & Mick said...

Looks like fun! Happy late thanksgiving but now its Christmas Time!!! Wahoo!

Levi and Amanda said...

Hey long time no see, I hope everything is well with you... we need to all get together soon!

photography by Mikki said...

Hey! I'm glad you asked about your pics; we've been working on them for a straight week and finished at 1:30 am last night. So they'll be in the mail today. There are some awesome shots- so we hope you like them.

Roberts Family said...

Hey babe, I figured it out! Looks like you guys had fun. Next time your in Cali, come and see us!!