Thursday, June 14, 2007

Encinitas




I know its been FOREVER since I have put up a new post but I have been waiting to get my pics on the computer so here they are. Here are some fun pic's from another fun trip down to the Beach House. The one with the lights is just something funky our camera did-but we thought it was cool! We went out to dinner at a really nice restaurant that sat on a cliff over the ocean. It was a neat experience. And everyone that knows Kade and I very well knows that we both have an insatiable sweet tooth!

2 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

haha thats so funny before i read your blog i saw that picture i was like...Thats RAD! Where were they to get that done! haha that sounds fun mal!

Camie said...

That picture with the lights is cool. Looks like dinner was yummy!