Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Wow! I cannot believe it has been 4 years. How time flies. Well, since we are leaving for Italy on Thursday we really didn't want to go all out on our anniversary. So, we went to dinner at Scaldoni's and then continued the tradition of going to Chili's for dessert for some molten chocolate cake. After, we played volleyball, since that is really one of our favorite things to do together. Pretty lame I guess, but I loved it! K, here comes the mushy stuff... I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that is there for me and provides so well for me and loves me. I know when I look in his eyes that he truly, deeply loves me and I hope he can see the same in me. The End!


5 comments:

Aleisha said...

Ahh, cute Mal! I'm so glad you're so happy! Have a BLAST in Italy! Eat a Cannoli for me, never had one there, but they're amazing in NY! Seriously, I've heard the food there is out of this world!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Mal, Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have fun in Italy, sounds like a blast! It was so fun seeing you on Saturday and for the record the offer of the two year old is off the table now, she was in dire need of a big fat nap!!!!! I hope we can catch up some time, call me!

The Camps said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been four years either! You better have fun in Italy, I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm sad you guys are leaving St. George when we come down, but I guess you have a good excuse! Ciao Bella!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Congrats on surviving 4 years... marriage is the best, huh!

Have fun in Italy... so jealous. Be safe. :-)

The Leishman's said...

Im late, but happy anniversary anyway! Now get us some pic's of your Italy trip on here already!