Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Carter!

This last weekend Carter turned 1! His birthday party was sooooo much fun. He is the most adorable little boy on the planet and we love him to death. We also love his parents, but we mostly just put up with them so we can see Carter. Just kidding, I love you Teri! You really are one of the best friends in the whole world!:)

Me & Carter's Mom!


The birthday boy getting ready for cake


The cake, it was a polka dot party so we had a blast making the cake. Teri and I also couldn't help making a cute fondant Carter to go on the front.


Me, Kade, & Carter


Happy 1st birthday buddy!

2 comments:

The Leishman's said...

Hey Malorie~ I need your email so I can invite you to view my blog:)You can post it on my Face book, or email me.. smleishman@yahoo.com Thanks!! Merilee

The Camps said...

Aaaahhh mal! thanks for all of your help with the party! You are officially designated head of all of Carter's b-day parties! It was so fun having you guys there, Carter LOVES you!