Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time Flies...

Ok so my sister threatened my life if I didn't post something, so, this post is for Liz, Shelli, and anyone else who is bored enough to check on my blog. I was thinking the other day how fast time goes as I am watching my baby brother grow taller than me by the second...I swear he was a baby yesterday. So I found these pictures of Drew, who I used to nanny for, and when I look at his mom's blog now I seriously cry at how big he is. He is so old now, so what does that make me? Haha, I just wanted to post a few pic's of these happy times. I will always think of Drewby as my first baby, cuz I love him like a child!(Hope I'm not freaking you out, Shelli) He is so adorable and I miss spending time with him. Anyway, there you go Liz, hope you're happy!


5 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Your tellin me Mal- some of the kids I use to tend are graduated- dating- getting baptized and all that. WE ARE OLD PEOPLE Now...... Holy cow how have you been? and I still check your blog:)

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

I'm glad you posted too! Not to mention the cute pics of my boy! He is getting big isn't he! And if you're old, what does that make me?!? Hey, my phone died and I lost your number. Can I have it again? Also, it is time for our bi-annual visit :-). Are you and your Mom willing to come talk with my Fashion class again- on May 15 or May 19? It would be from 8:30 - 9:30. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Don't you dare post so infrequently ever again! Or else there will be repercussions.

The Camps said...

Wow mal! I can't believe you actually posted, we never see you anymore so you need to keep us updated! Is that a haircut on Kade that I see in that top pic? CONGRATULATIONS! we miss you guys :)

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Hey, will you tell Josie to add me to her blog? I don't have her e-mail. Mine is sbarnum@washk12.org