Monday, February 23, 2009

Logan Trip

A couple weekends ago I went up to Logan to visit my sis with my parents. We had a great time in the frozen tundra! The weather actually wasn't too bad, I mean of course it was crappy, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I am so warm blooded from living in St. George so long that the cold and my body don't do too well together but I survived. I had a blast visiting with Liz and even spent one of the nights in her dorm with her. We had her volleyball banquet and a few boys basketball games and did some shopping. It was a fun trip but I am still counting down the years until she is done with school and comes back to us!




6 comments:

Jess said...

You went to Logan?! It is really crappy weather up there! I've adjusted to St. George weather, Logan is waaaay to cold for me now. How much longer till she comes back?

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

You guys are so great! It is cool that you can still be sooooo supportive even though Liz is so far away. And I like the red in Liz's hair.

Keisha said...

Hey Mal! I found your blog looking at josies blog! How are you? Its been a very long time. I miss hanging out with you guys!

Tere Shake said...

Hey i found your blog from leishmans. Yay! I agree with cold weather, my body totally hates me in freezing weather.

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

Now I am blog stalking you including window stalking you.. errr :)

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

umm I am a better blogger than you.. no not so much :) i should have taken pictures tonight!