Monday, July 28, 2008

Bear Lake

A few weeks ago we had another family reunion. It was with Kade's, Mom's, Dad and Stepmom. (Haha, you have no idea how confusing Kade's family is!) Anyway, we grudgingly went up to freezing Bear Lake but we had a good time. Liz had recently moved up to Logan to get prepared for her first D1 Volleyball Season so we picked her up on the way which made the trip even more enjoyable. It was a freaking long drive but we all do crazy things for our families!

Walking down to the Lake

Zoey finally passed out after chasing the birds all day

Our little family

Out on the wave runner

Crazy man Kade on the wave runner

4 comments:

potsy said...

Hello

Kyler and Hillary said...

your trip looks absolutely amazing. you guys took some awesome pics! I am glad you have updated! :) It has been awhile... But looks like you guys have been havin the time of your life!

grant said...

Hey Mal!!!

I knew there had to be a whole network of bloggers down in southern utah somewhere! I'm glad I found it. (and that you found me). I unfortunately very unintentionally, accidentally sort of cut myself off from everyone when I moved to college. (I sort of thought I'd be moving home every summer not getting married!!!) Anywho... your travels look like so much fun. I don't feel bad for the hours you had to spend driving to Logan though, try driving to New York with a ten month old!!! :s I hope we survive. Well sorry this is so long, I'm so glad to get in contact with you! Toodles!

Aleisha

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Wow! Bear Lake is way far away and the drive takes forever- well I have never been there but Logan is far enough I can only imagine. GROSS! Looks like you had fun and zoey blends right in with the surroundings how cute-