Tuesday, June 17, 2008

McArthur Family Reunion

 


So since both my dad's parents died we haven't been seeing his side of the family much. There are 8 kids and I think we all just get busy. So this reunion was the first in like I don't even know how many years but it was a blast! Friday night we had a BBQ and swam at my parents and then Sat. we went up to my uncle's cabin in Pine Valley. It was really beautiful up there and we had a great time. It is weird that now all the little kids running around are my cousins kids instead of my cousins and I. Time flies I guess.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I know a couple of those kids! Kai misses his girlfriend Liberty! Looks like fun. It's weird when you actually start to enjoy reunions!

Kyler and Hillary said...

family reunions are the best. I love how we are related through the jarvis side...crazy! Croquet (had to look that word up) is also so fun! we tried playing that sunday evening and couldn't find our set anywhere...so i noticed that pic right off the bat

The Hatch's said...

That's so fun! We had some good times with some of your cousins! tehe

Jer & Mick said...

gotta love family reunions!

::dallas:: said...

Hey!! I dont know if you remember me... I was friends with kade and Regan before you guys got married... I just came across your blog and wanted to say hello!