Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Dunes

 


Well last week we got to go to the dunes twice in one week. It was a blast! The first trip we forgot the camera but I got it on our second trip. We went with my dad, Jake Palmer and his girlf Lindsey. She and I rode in Kim's new Rhino while Kade and Jake rode on the Banshee and the YFZ and my dad took the 250 motorcycle. We had so much fun even though it was like the worst day as far as wind goes. The picture in the bottom right corner is of the Rhino stuck! Thanks to me! :(
We love the dunes and most of all we love our AWESOME friends. Lindsey and I got to spend some time talking and I'm way excited to get to know her even better, since Jake and Kade are pretty much inseperable now that Jake works with him at Ence! Yeah for great friends!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jer & Mick said...

Looks like fun! (minus the wind)! did your mom tell you i saw her at lin's? We need to do lunch or something. Call me sometime.

Kyler and Hillary said...

looks like a blast mal! I love doing fun stuff like that :) I love looking at your blogs!

Mickell said...

Looks like fun! I love the dunes...but I have never been in a rhino...Looks like fun! I forget that jake works at ence homes...thats fun! Good friends are the best!!! (That was fun to see you two at graduation! Hope you had fun at Grad night!)